- Finish editing The CyberWorld. For real.
Read at least 50 books. (But not at the expense of your grades.)
- Review at least 25 books. (A low number, I’m shooting to exceed it.)
- Master the use of GIFs on your awesome blog.
- Write another novel. Or at least start writing one.
Stop procrastinating. (Watch the whole GIF. You will not regret it.)
- Publish something else.
- Draft a query letter.
- Bake something by yourself (and don’t burn it).
- Read a Shakespeare book in your free time.
- Don’t worsen your carpel tunnel. (Ha. Like that’s going to happen.)
- Excercise on a (semi-)regular basis.
Do something bad. (Not illegal: BAD. Like reading underneath the covers with a penlight.) Play a practical joke on someone. (My eighth grade history teacher actually told me to go and get a detention in high school. I have never gotten a detention.) Learn the natural order of things: School. Novel. THEN, and ONLY THEN, Blog.
Last Updated 12/30/15