If you’d like me to review your book, you can e-mail me at booksandbark[at]gmail[dot]com. I love to talk to authors, so if you’re interested, I would love to interview you.
I’m Willing to Accept…
- Physical copies and e-books formatted for Kindle
- ARCs and finished copies
- YA and some adult fiction (books should be appropriate for teens 16 and under)
- Both fiction and nonfiction
I’m NOT Willing to Accept…
- Adult fiction inappropriate for teens
- Books not in English (I only review in one language!)
- Romance, whether it be YA or not
- PDFs (these are just a hard format for me to read!)
- Self-published books (exceptions apply, and I love some self-published books, but I’ve had a few negative experiences while reviewing and generally avoid these now)
- I’ll review your book and post a review on my blog
- I’ll give my honest and constructive feedback
- I’ll also post the review on my Goodreads account and my Instagram account
- I will recommend your book to my friends, family, and blogging buddies if I like it!
Please Keep In Mind…
- I review books at my own pace; if you’d like me to review your book by a specific date, please tell me
- My book reviews are always honest. If it’s a low rating, it’s nothing personal: it just might not have been the right book for me!
- My favorite genres are mystery, science fiction/fantasy, politics, and YA, and my favorite authors include Tana French, J.K. Rowling, and Bob Woodward & Carl Bernstein.
- I live in the United States of America
- Reviews usually include a summary, rating, and my thoughts on the book
- In my e-mail address, books has an “s” while bark doesn’t… it’s an easy mistake to make
I’m happy to review your books! I have received a handful of ARCs/review copies in the past, and I love reading and reviewing them. Thank you to all the wonderful authors & publishers who offer me copies.Book Reviews ~ Author Interviews